Jannati is the officially registered trademark owned by Al Munir Consulting & Food Industries Company, a Palestinian private company established in 2008 with main offices in Ramallah and Al Bireh district / Palestine.
Jannati production facilities are located in Ramallah, Palestine. All of our ingredients are sourced from local Palestinian farms devoted to growing natural, fresh and sustainable produce. At Jannati, we deliver fresh flavor and nutritional value straight from the farm to your table.
Our advanced production process ensures the preservation of the nutritional value of the herbs and vegetables and includes 3 simple steps: washing with water and natural salt; pasteurizing; grinding in a mixer connected with automatic filling-in and packaging line.
- We use only natural, fresh ingredients without any artificial preservatives flavorings, or colorings.
Ethical Business Practices
- We adopt safe food production methods and support environmentally-friendly agriculture.
- We strive to create economic opportunities for marginalized groups especially Palestinian women and farmers.
- We promote sustainable values through minimizing production waste and energy consumption
- We uphold the highest standards in dealing with our employees, customers and farmers.
- We employ advanced production techniques to ensure producing fresh, nutrient-packed products.